Total No: of Positions: 1
- Providing general financial and accounting functions in the accounts department at YENNES.
- This is a combination of administrative assistance and accounting support.
- Ensuring all payments/receipts amounts in cash and bank and the records are accurately updated in Tally ERP.9.
- Your responsibilities also include higher-level functions, such as Order processing of Stock and raising invoices for all locations and handling
accounts receivable requests.
- Manage payroll process of the organization, generating pay slips for the employees.
- Handling the PF process of exited employees on a case to case basis.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Management of petty cash transactions as and when required.
- Banking related activities on a regular basis and fund management.
- Maintain, update and monitor inventory records.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals.
- You will be under the supervision of an accounting manager of the department.
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com) or MBA (Finance).
- Thorough hands on experience on Tally ERP.9 and on accounting concepts
- Knowledge on Statutory, (TDS.GST, Income tax filing)
- Experienced in Banking , finance and Inventory management
- Experience of 5-7 years in accounting and in similar function.
Salary Range : Based on Experience