Position: Customer Support Executive- Kannada
No. of Position: 1
- Liaison with clients via inbound or outbound calls or via Remote (Internet) based on the license allocation.
- Speak to customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional, they should have good understanding of the product and train the partner in our network.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy, and must not escalate issues.
- Communicate effectively with the clients and the teams on the daily implementation done & Service Calls Schedule.
- Interface with Client’s Dealers oninbound or outbound calls or via Remote (Internet) for the purpose of resolving routine customer issues with product or services.
- Speak to customers/dealers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon script.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; provide solution on the product like installations etc.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution provided and give additional customer education/training if needed.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/Partners in the Project to ensure timely expedition of customer requests assigned.
- Identifying and Allocation of Partners for the implementation.
- To Manage the Co-ordinators and Partners from various locations.
- To generate report and to manage the data.
– Excellent Communication Skills in English/Tamil/Hindi/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada (atleast 3 languages proficient)
– Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 a plus, Accounting background will be an advantage .
– Willingness to learn.
Exp: Fresher or a minimum of 1 year in call handling.
Salary: Based on their experience.