Position: Sr.Manager Customer Support
No: of Positions: 1
- Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or via Remote (Internet) for the purpose of resolving routine customer issues with product and service.
- Make feedback calls to Customers on quality of Support given, interact between Support Center Co-ordinators and Onsite Executives and other Managers
- Speak to customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner especially with irate and problematic customers.
- Provide/ give additional customer education/training on the product as needed, if an issue is not resolved, take proper action to re-solve it.
- Communicate effectively with teams of Service Calls Schedule, and co-ordinate fuctions between the executives and the co-ordinators in an effective manner.
- Must have good and thorough understanding of Tally ERP9 and accounting concepts.
- Should be able to bring in the best practices for customer support, train teams and fill the gaps if any
- Should be proactive and willing to travel to all locations.
- Reduce on the escalation of customer complaints and handle issues.
– Any Graduate/Post Graduate (non-technical)
– Excellent Communication Skills in English /Tamil and Hindi preferred
– Should have worked in Help desk, Customer Service/support in Call centers preferred.
Experience: 10-12 years in Customer Support functions.
Salary: Best in the industry. Based on experience.