GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.7 is here!
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.7, launched on 2nd August, 2018.
Below are the key enhancements of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.7:
Enhanced GSTIN validation
Earlier for few taxpayer types, GSTIN validation was failing in Tally.ERP 9. Now, with this new Release, GSTIN will get validated for all taxpayer types
Option to avail Input Credit under Reverse Charge in current or future period
- If your business needs to avail input credit using reverse charge mechanism, you will find it delightfully useful and flexible to take credit on reverse charges in current or future periods
- If you wish to keep track of total liability towards reverse charges or input credit availed, you can easily do so now with the new report, “Input Credit to be booked”
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
Record Fixed Asset purchases in account invoice mode
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
Automatic rounding off invoice amounts
Create a Round off Ledger and select Invoice Rounding as the type of ledger. While creating invoice and upon selecting this ledger, Tally.ERP9 will auto calculate the difference value.
Manage e-Way Bills using Tally.ERP 9
When you create the invoice before transporting goods, Tally.ERP 9 captures all the necessary details required to capture e-Way Bill. You need not re-enter these details in the e-Way Bill portal again. Just export the invoice in JSON format and upload to the portal for generating e-Way Bill.
- Enter e-Way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated e-Way Bill. But first, you must generate e-Way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which e-Way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track e-Way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating e-Way Bills.
- You can generate e-Way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.