GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.6 is here!
The latest version under Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series is Release 6.4.6, launched on 5th July, 2018.
Below are the key enhancements of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.4.6:
Support for latest GSTR-4 offline tool
Tally.ERP 9 now supports the latest offline tool, Version 2.3, for GSTR-4
e-Way Bill enhancements in Release 6.4.6
- Tally.ERP 9 now supports the latest e-Way Bill and Consolidated e-Way Bill JSON Preparation Tools, Ver. 1.0.0618
- In case your state has different threshold limits for intrastate and interstate e-Way Bills, you can now manage both the threshold limits in Tally.ERP 9
Addition of new validation and alert messages
- We have introduced GSTIN validation for UN Bodies and Embassy as well as Government departments
- To bring in higher accuracy, we have introduced new validations and improved alert messages
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
Record Fixed Asset purchases in account invoice mode
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
Automatic rounding off invoice amountsCreate a Round off Ledger and select Invoice Rounding as the type of ledger. While creating invoice and upon selecting this ledger, Tally.ERP9 will auto calculate the difference value.
Manage e-Way Bills using Tally.ERP 9When you create the invoice before transporting goods, Tally.ERP 9 captures all the necessary details required to capture e-Way Bill. You need not re-enter these details in the e-Way Bill portal again. Just export the invoice in JSON format and upload to the portal for generating e-Way Bill.
- Enter e-Way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated e-Way Bill. But first, you must generate e-Way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which e-Way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track e-Way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating e-Way Bills.
- You can generate e-Way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.