Best E-Invoicing Software Solution for Businesses in India
e-Invoicing in TallyPrime
- Generate e-invoices in a single click
- Automatically print IRN (invoice reference number) and QR code
- Generate e-invoice for a single invoice or in bulk
- Seamless e-invoice cancellation at a click of a button
- e-Invoice reports that give you bird eye view of all e-invoicing tasks
- IRN register to view the transaction-wise status of e-invoice
- Prevention, detection and correction mechanism that helps you deal with exceptions with ease
- Flexible to export data required for e-invoicing in offline mode to deal with possible network issues
Benefits of e-invoice
- Interoperability of the data across different GST systems (IRP, e-way bill, GSTIN)
- Reduces reporting of same invoice details multiple times
- Auto-population of e-invoice details in GST returns and e-way bill
- Real-Time tracking of invoices
- Confirmed ITC eligibility
- Substantial reduction in input credit verification
- Prevents errors and frauds
- Saves Time and efforts to file returns
How does e-invoicing system work?
- Supplier generates the e-invoice JSON in the prescribed format, either using e-invoicing software or using any other modes.
- The JSON is uploaded to IRP (Invoice Register Portal) by the supplier
- IRP validates the JSON uploaded and generates IRN and QR code
- The digitally signed e-invoice JSON along with QR code will be sent to the supplier
- The supplier will print QR code embedded with IRN on the invoice.
- e-Invoice details will be sent to the e-way bill system (pre-fill e-way bill) and the GST System (GSTR-1 and GSTR-2A)
- Buyer will get real-time visibility in GSTR-2A for confirming the ITC
Start e-Invoicing with TallyPrime in 3 easy steps
- Enable e-Invoicing in TallyPrime
- Record the invoice as usual and select ‘Yes’ to generate e-invoice automatically.
- Print the invoice with IRN and QR code details
Generate e-Invoices Instantly with a single click in TallyPrime
Tally being a recognized and ISO certified GSP (GST Suvidha Provider), TallyPrime directly integrates with IRP portal to seamlessly generate e-invoices.
With a one-time setup, you can start generating and printing e-invoices within seconds. All you need to do is enable, record and print. TallyPrime’s connected solution will take of the rest.
- You can either generate e-invoice during voucher entry for a transaction or you could do this in bulk for multiple invoices together in a single click
- Once they are authenticated by the IRP, TallyPrime will receive the IRN directly from the IRP and convert it into a QR code along with other invoice info and update your invoices accordingly
- You can then simply print the QR code on your invoice. IRN can also be printed optionally.
Key factors for choosing an e-invoice software
- Generate e-invoice instantly without the need for manual intervention
- Capability to generate bulk e-invoices seamlessly
- Generate e-way bill along with e-invoice as applicable
- Seamless cancellation of e-invoice if required
- Flexibility to use offline mode to generate e-invoice to deal with possible network issues