No:of Positions: 1
- Procure Licenses from the Principal for the client’s dealer network based on Order process.
- Liaison with client’s dealer via inbound or outbound calls or via Remote (Internet) based on the license allocation.
- Identifying and Allocation of Partners for the implementation.
- To generate reports and to manage the data of the client and update on a daily basis.
- Listen to the clients needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy, and not escalate issues and resolve it in a minimum time.
- Communicate effectively with the clients and the co-ordination teams on the daily implementations & Service Calls Schedule.
- Follow-ups on payments in a systematically and update on the status of calls/payments/implementations to the team lead.
- Good Communication Skills in English, and Malayalam
- Experienced – Minimum 2-3 years of experience in customer support
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 a plus, Accounting background will be an advantage .
- Need to be organized and a quick learner.
Gender: Male or Female
Salary : Based on their experience
Job Category: Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai