Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 5-8 years
Salary: Based on experience and qualification.
- Manage, mentor, lead, and coach the customer support team of our major client.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with peer managers from other teams.
- Co-ordinate the daily activity; organise, follow and adjust resources according to presence and skills vs workload throughout the day.
- Ensure timely submission of all monthly, quarterly and annual reports to external leadership team.
- Update and maintain the reports periodically in principal portal.
- Attending trainings and meetings periodically with external leadership teams.
- Liaise with client operations team and dealers as well.
- Manage the Dealer relations and servicing the Dealers and their concerns in a systematic manner.
- Liaising with external customers and their internal departments regarding payment, installation and training.
- Handling prerequisite with dealers regarding the installation of the software.
- Co-ordination with clients and their dealerships.
- Engage with team members for better co-ordination and to achieve shared objectives.
- People management i.e. appraisal, training and mentoring talent growth within organization.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate (any stream with an accounting background) with 6+ years of experience of which a minimum 3+ years in managing people.
- 5+ years of experience in customer handling.
- Good knowledge in tally.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Multilingual, Proficiency in English, Hindi and Tamil is mandatory.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents.
- Should be a team player
- Candidates form Chennai and immediate joiners are preferred
Interested candidate can share your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sivaranjani HR – 7358380161