Job Title: Sales Coordinator cum Telecaller (Female) – MRF No:of Positions: 1 Location: Chennai Job Profile: We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the MRF Support team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information in the CRM. Role: As a Sales Coordinator will sell all our products to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve the targets assigned. The main objective is to call MRF T&S and Exclusive Dealers and explain the Tally.ERP9 and TSS advantages to close in the business. The goal is to facilitate the MRF Support team’s activities to maximize their performance and for the solid and long-lasting development of the company. Deliverables:
- Coordinate the MRF team and MRF Support by managing schedules and appointments of the dealers and communicating relevant information to the Heads.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Ability to work independently as well in teams.
- Updating the daily activity reports and send to the team head and on the follow-ups, leads generated and closing of business.
- Maintaining call reports on a daily basisand sharing with the MRF Project Head and IT solutions Head on the prospects.
- Day to day activities to be updated on the calls handled and closure.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies of the team and the company’s Requirements/Credentials:
- Minimum one-year experience as a sales coordinator / project coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office), Handling emails immediately.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and Tamil, Additional knowledge of languages an advantage but not a specific requirement.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai