No. of Position: 1
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
- Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or via Remote (Internet) for the purpose of resolving routine customer issues with products or service.
- Speak to customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures/script. Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns and provide the apt solution on the product.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution provided and give additional customer education as needed.
- Training on new features/product as and when required over a remote logins.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/team members of the support centre to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Updation of daily calls and the status of the calls handled with the team managers.
– Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.
– Accounting background preferred.
– Salary: Based On Experience.