No: of Positions: 2
· Handling the job orders received and maintain the database.
· Taking care of sign-in and sign-off and allocate the job orders to the developers.
· Need to visit customer/client location locally and out of Chennai.
· To be a SPOC – Single Point of Contact for the implementation on customization.
· To have a good understanding of SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
· Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy, and not escalate issues.
· Provide additional customer education as needed.
· Communicate effectively with Managers/teams on the work pending, sign-offs, and maintain reports of all customization schedules.
· Excellent Communication Skills in English, Tamil, and Preferably Hindi.
· Experienced – Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support.
· Experience in technical support is an added advantage.
· Thorough knowledge in Tally is required.
· Male candidates and immediate joiners are preferred.
· Qualifications- BCA/MCA or accounting background preferred
Salary: Best in the industry
*Interested share your CV at email@example.com*
Contact: Sivaranjani – 7358380161