GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5.5 is here!
Presenting our latest release – Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5.5 which was launched on 31st Dec, 2019.
This release brings you the following updates:
- New union territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh are supported to help you have an easy and quick transition from 1st January 2020
- Computation Report for Kerala Flood Cess is made available to help you prepare your KFC-A returns, if it is applicable to you
- Changes in Income Tax, TDS and TCS as necessitated by changes in budget or introduction of new validation tools, are supported now
- In addition, there are certain product improvements including optimization of product performance
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
- Enter E-way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated E-way Bill. But first, you must generate E-way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which E-way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track E-way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating E-way Bills.
- You can generate E-way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.