A product that is tailor-made to delight. Experience a new-age business management software for new-age businesses.
In this release, we have addressed the case of QR code not appearing in e-Invoices after splitting the company data. If your business is based out of Kenya, then it will help you align with the latest VAT e-returns requirement.
Support to export in the latest Kenya e-VAT Return template
You can now export VAT Form-3 to the new VAT template with the latest tax rate of 16%, which is applicable from 1st January, 2021.
QR code in e-Invoices
QR code did not appear in e-Invoices after splitting the company data. Now all the IRN information, including QR code, will be carried forward seamlessly after splitting.
- Amazing user experience with a fresh look and feel.
- Simplicity and Flexibility taken to whole new level.
- Intelligent setup manager
- Super Quick access to your business data.
- Multi-tasking during data entry
- Extraordinarily simple and intuitive vouchers and masters.
- Printing optimization leading up to 80% saving of paper.
- Convenient & faster access to data of different companies.