GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6 is here!
The latest release brings to you a simple, secure, and swift way to view Tally.ERP 9 reports on the go using any device. Login to Tally portal in a web browser and get frequently used business reports from Tally.ERP 9 on demand.
This release also provides:
- For India: GST reports for Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh – You can now generate GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GST CMP-08, and GST Annual Computation to help file GST returns for the periods before and after 1-Jan-2020.
- For UAE: New Invoice Format 2 to allow you to print VAT invoices (in English) as required by FTA.
- In the Export for e-Way Bill report, the exported e-Way Bills appeared under Invoice Ready for Export section. This issue is resolved. Now the exported e-Way Bills are appearing under Invoices Exported section.
- Provision to record transfer of Input Tax Credit from SGST to UTGST is now supported for Ladakh.
- The message that appeared in the calculator panel while navigating to the ledger display screen (Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledger >Display > select any ledger) is now taken care of.
- Total Invoice Value appearing in GST Returns when transaction was booked in accounting voucher mode has been corrected.
- The crash which occurred in a particular case of opening or saving an accounting voucher is resolved
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
- Enter E-way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated E-way Bill. But first, you must generate E-way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which E-way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track E-way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating E-way Bills.
- You can generate E-way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.