GST-Ready Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5.3 is here!
Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.5.3 was launched on 30th July 2019. We have made a few enhancements in the product to support the latest statutory changes.
- Support for Kerala Flood Cess
Effective from Aug 1, 2019, calculation of Kerala Flood Cess is supported in Tally.ERP 9. You can also print the cess details in the invoice.
The new Offline Tool Version 3.3 is now supported. You can export data in Excel and JSON formats to file quarterly returns until March 2019, for the financial years supported in the tool.
Below are the highlights of Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 series.
Record Fixed Asset purchases in account invoice mode
For your convenience, you can now record Fixed Assets purchases in account invoice mode as well. This was earlier possible only in the voucher mode.
Automatic rounding off invoice amountsCreate a Round off Ledger and select Invoice Rounding as the type of ledger. While creating invoice and upon selecting this ledger, Tally.ERP9 will auto calculate the difference value.
Manage e-Way Bills using Tally.ERP 9When you create the invoice before transporting goods, Tally.ERP 9 captures all the necessary details required to capture e-Way Bill. You need not re-enter these details in the e-Way Bill portal again. Just export the invoice in JSON format and upload to the portal for generating e-Way Bill.
- Enter e-Way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated e-Way Bill. But first, you must generate e-Way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- Tally.ERP 9 identifies invoices for which e-Way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track e-Way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating e-Way Bills.
- You can generate e-Way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.