- Providing general financial and accounting functions in the accounts
department at YENNES.
- This is a combination of administrative assistance and accounting support.
- Ensuring all payments/receipts amounts in cash and bank and the records
are accurately updated in Tally Prime.
- Your responsibilities also include higher-level functions, such as Order processing of Stock and raising invoices for all locations and handling accounts receivable requests.
- Manage payroll process of the organization, generating pay slips for the employees.
- Handling the PF process of exited employees on a case to case basis.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Management of petty cash transactions as and when required.
- Banking related activities on a regular basis and fund management.
- Maintain, update and monitor inventory records.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals.
- Coordinating with auditors to finalize balance sheet and income & expenditure, TDS,GST filling.
- To take care of the statutory requirements in coordination with the statutory auditor.
- To full fill the statutory compliances like paying& filing the statutory returns like TDS, ESI, PF etc ,